Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My first BFN...Big Fat Negative

So, I'm a single woman tired of waiting for my perfect spouse...if there is such a thing.  I've decided to have a child on my own and have already gone through my first cycle.  I inseminated myself in February, hoping for good results.  Instead, I pee'd on a stick this morning and got my BFN.  I had a feeling that it was going to be negative, but that doesn't lessen the hurt that occurs when you actually see it.  Maybe I'll have better luck next time. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry 'Nisey.....believe me....I know how it feels....and I know saying that doesn't really help either, but it's only your first try. You going to try again? I know how it feels to want to be a mommy and knowing that we're not getting any younger....I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that the next try is a success.
    Love ya cuz!

    ReplyDelete